Meet Merlin, the Magician

September 22, 2012

Hello, guys!
Today I have wonderful news for you, I would like to tell you about a new family member of ours. So, meet Merlin, or Merlin the Magician, to be precise. He is a lovely, 5 month black/tan Chihuahua puppy. How do I know him? From now on (well, about a month) he lives with my parents.

My mom is really happy and excited about him, she used to have dogs, but it was a very long time ago since she had her last dog. So, now she needs to learn everything again.

The main task now is to teach Merlin to pee on a napkin, not to chew anything around him, not to bark all the time he hears something. Of course, there are other tasks as well, but these are the main and the primary. He is a nice and lively puppy, very curious, though, so cowardly. I hope he’ll mature eventually.

So, from now on, I’ll entertain you with Merlin’s photos from time to time and will tell you about some questions, doubts, thoughts or advice my mother has about him. Stay tuned!
Black Tan Chihuahua


Labels: ,

0 comments: